My BIG Three-Ow! - The Filipino Rambler

Updates

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My BIG Three-Ow!

I was in Coron last Nov 13-16 to celebrate my birthday. No plans of having a drinking session with my tropa..I just wanna be away,having a great time at the beach.

Coron is a beautiful place--awww,make that breathtaking. I'll have another entry for that.

Yesterday,my birthday, was also my last day in Coron.

I woke up because someone was shrugging my legs. To my surprise, the Aem Team ( my Coron company) was inside my room--complete with a birthday cake, my breakfast in tray, balloons, gift boxes, stuff toys and the Mayor of Coron! ( Just kidding..They only have the cake and my breakfast tray..lol)












That was so sweet right?

I was really touched since they really made an effort looking for a cake in a place where it is a rare find..lolz


Thanks Team Aem!

This year I had the biggest number of birthday greeters. I really felt so blessed having so many who loves me. God's gift to me are people like you. With well-meant prayers, I whispered my thanks to Him and asked Him to bless you all in ways only He can do.

To all those who remembered me on my special day-thank you so much!

No birthday blues this year..instead I have more energy to do more things.
For my friends who are still thinking if I'll be throwing a party, just wait for my announcement..Who knows,someone might sponsor and we'll have a blast.

I may be another age older but definetely looks younger.. My secret to my young look?.. Tomato soap..lolz

Doesn't look thirty at all..hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages