Welcome 2011 - The Filipino Rambler

Updates

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome 2011



I'm hugging 2011 with POSITIVITY! I've had a fruitful 2010 and I've lots of blessings to be thankful for.

New year and new plans.. Here are my goals for the year:

1. Spend more time with family and friends.
I realized I've always been a lil hard on my sisters and parents and I would like to try to be more loving this time. Maybe spend more time - have lunch and dinner outside, watch movies and go malling with them.

2. Get fit.
Yes, my tummy's request. =) This year, I would like to enroll in a gym. Will try to skip the lift and use the stairs instead. Will walk often and jog. Looking forward to engaging in a new sport.

3. Travels and vacations.
Enjoy life more. This Feb, Im scheduled to visit El Nido, Palawan. If finances permits, I'd like to travel to Davao and spend days in Hongkong. I would love to revisit Baguio and go beach bumming at Aquatico, Batangas. I would try to visit 5 new churches this year. Discover and dine in several restos. And experience at least 2 challenging activities.

4. Trim spending.
I need to get out of debt seriously. Hopefully I'll have an increase in salary so I can manage my credit card bills. Im hoping the house I bought will finally be turned over soon- and this would mean spending still on buying new things for the house and for the final touches of my new abode. Need to tighten my belt to max as I have the new house to prioritize.

5. Decrease drinking.

6. Learn something new.
Read more books. Watch more movies and documentaries. Maybe enroll on a driving class or photography.

7. Be a Samaritan.
To extend help as long as I can. Compliment more people. Involve myself in charity works. Hopefully I can volunteer in GK this year. Engage in a tree planting activity. Im thinking of joining a church choir too, yes, I kinda miss singing.

WISHES

1. For the people I work with to try to be more punctual this year and say goodbye to tardiness.
2. Finally live in the house I bought not later than February.
3. To have an increase in salary and have another promotion or another position.
4. An IPAD
5. More 'rakets'
6. Find my LOVE

May 2011 be a PROSPEROUS year to all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages