Definitely Japan. Definitely Kojie.san - The Filipino Rambler

Updates

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Definitely Japan. Definitely Kojie.san

We, Pinoys, are so obsessed in having a fair skin. 

Being a moreno, a part of me wants to have a whiter complexion. I have tried gluta capsules, whitening lotion and soaps. Guess I grew tired waiting to see the effect. Plus, I'm really not the type of person who likes to maintain using the same type of variant. I jump from one to the other if it fails.

I'm a certified outdoor guy. If schedule and finances permit, I'd hit the nature and the beach. Kaya siguro hirap din ako pumuti.

I was in Caramoan last year, and man, I got roasted. 


My officemate introduced me to Kojie San . I tried it because I was lazy to bring my own soap. :))

I used it in my face, and noticed it stripped the oil. After the bath, some dead skins literally came out as I damped towel on my wet body. I wasn't even scrubbing, I was just drying my body with the use of towel. Amazing! It has micro peeling effect which makes it a potent whitening product. 

I have to admit, I tried several kojic brands before. Many claimed to be original but yeah, I doubt it. Kojie San is, by far, the most effective. I decided I'd maintain using this soap.

After several months, I noticed my arms became fairer, and my face too. Too many times my friends have noticed the difference too. 

In less than a year, Im like this na:


 Believe me, that's without filter. Pag gising ko, ayan na! :)

My friends would often ask what I did to achieve my complexion. I told them I used Kojie.San. It's hard to rely on other kojic brands, so it is best to trust only the original kojic acid soap. 

Why do I trust Kojie.san for my skin care?

*It does not contain any harmful chemicals.
*It contains antioxidants and 100% all natural ingredients.

And, did you know that Kojie.san is the first kojic acid soap to be commercially available in the Philippine market?

I don't claim that after a year, I have a really SUPER fair skin already. I just noticed my skin had been lighter compared to the previous. With continued use, it's not hard to achieve a glowing and fairer skin.

I'd still stay under the sun from time to time but I worry not- I have Kojie.san! :)


1 comment:

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages